COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT MATTERS
Should you believe this site contains material that constitutes copyright infringement, please immediately notify our President at our corporate office. The mailing address is:
President – Copyright Infringement
Keystone Laboratories, Inc.,
P.O. Box 2026,
Memphis, TN 38101 USA
Your notice of a claimed copyright infringement to our Designated Agent must be in the form of a signed, written communication with documentation of your authorization to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright material.
In accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A) your communication must include the following information:
1. Your address, telephone number and e-mail address
2. Identification of the copyrighted material that you claim to be infringed
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work
4. A clear description of where the infringing material is located on this
5. Your representation of a good-faith belief our use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
6. Your representation that the information included in your correspondence is true, correct and that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.