ULTRA GLOW® Specialty Soap Bars are formulated to make cleansing your skin easy and beneficial. Ordinary soaps and facial cleansers can dry your skin and leave residue. ULTRA GLOW® specialty bars cleanse the skin without stripping away its natural essential oils and work to replenish skin cells for softer, smoother and healthier skin.
- ULTRA GLOW® Beauty Bar is specially designed for facial care and helps to keep the skin moist and supple. Enriched with Aloe Vera, it soothes the skin, prevents skin dryness and gives your skin a clean, fresh and radiant glow.
- ULTRA GLOW® Cleansing Bar is a two-in-one cleansing bar great for facial and full body skin care. Enriched with Cocoa Butter, it helps to soften the skin and remove dirt, oil and cleanse other impurities.
- ULTRA GLOW® Black Soap is a natural exfoliating soap that restores moisture and detoxifies the skin. Great for all skin types, it helps to clear the skin of bumps, spots and acne.
- ULTRA GLOW® Olive Oil Soap is a unique blend of Oils and Butters including Olive, Shea, Aloe, Pomegranate, and Apricot.Perfect for targeting wrinkles and dry, ashy, irritated skin. Natural antioxidants, Beta Carotene, and Vitamins A, D & E help renew damaged skin and cellular activity for healthy, firm skin.
- ULTRA GLOW® Shea Butter Soap is ideal for treatment of dry skin. By stimulating cellular activity, Shea Butter helps keep skin softer and smoother while it improves the natural elasticity of the skin. Enriched with Shea Butter, Chamomile, Hibiscus, and Tea Tree Oil Extracts.
SKIN CARE MADE EASY
Cleanse Your Skin
Cleansing the skin is the most important step in skin care. Regular cleansing of the skin helps to accelerate the skin's cellular reproduction process by gently removing old cells and excess oil. ULTRA GLOW® Beauty Bar cleanses the skin without stripping away its natural essential oils and works to replenish skin cells for softer, smoother skin.
Drink Lots of Water
Water hydrates the skin and flushes toxins out of the body. To ensure complete hydration, it is recommended to drink 6-8 glasses of water daily.
Balanced Diet & Exercise
Your skin reflects the general health of your body. Nutrient deficiencies can affect your complexion. Maintaining a balanced diet is a key factor to achieve healthy skin.
Regular exercise helps to boost blood circulation and oxygen. Exercise improves your complexion, skin elasticity and encourages new cell growth.
Follow a defined sleep schedule. When your body rests it produces new cells and heals cells that have been damaged throughout the day.
Limit Sun Exposure
Everyone is susceptible to the harmful effects of the sun, including people of color. It is recommended to limit sun exposure and to always use a sunscreen with a SPF when exposed to the sun for long periods of time.